Prepare your trip
Confirm your checklist:
- That you are carrying your identification document and/or Passport with you (pay attention to the validity period);
- That, if you are a non-EU citizen, your study VISA is ready, even if for a small period of just 3 months;
- That you are carrying your European Health Insurance Card (for EU-citizens), or your Health Insurance Policy Statement;
- That you have the acceptance letter from the University / Institute you are going to be studying at;
- That you have pocket money with you (Currency used in Portugal – Euro);
- That you have a place to stay for the first few days, in case you do not yet have housing in Portugal.
If you are a mobility student also confirm:
- That your university's International Relations/ERASMUS Office sent over the following documents:
- Application form
- Academic Record
- Study plan signed by you and your coordinator
- Application form for the language course (if applicable)
- Application form for the Student Hall of Residence (if applicable).
- That your university's International Relations/ERASMUS Office informed your University /Institute host School of the days of your arrival and departure.