From non-European Union Countries

International Students From non-European Union Countries:

International students from non-European Union countries have the opportunity to apply to a undergraduate or integrated master’s degree under a specific system of access – the International Student Statute.

You can benefit from this statute if you fulfill the following conditions:

  • If you do not have Portuguese nationality;
  • If you are not a national from a Member State of the European Union;
  • If you are not legally residing in Portugal until the 31st of August of the year in which you intend to enroll in higher education for more than two years, continuously, and if you are not family of foreign citizens that hold a resident permit for more than two years;
  • If you don’t intend to enroll in Higher Education through special regimes;
  • If you Hold: a Qualification giving access to Higher Education, meaning any diploma or certificate issued by a competent authority in the country in which it was awarded; or a Diploma of Portuguese secondary school or equivalent degree

If you are Brazilian student please read.