The Overseas Programme is a mobility programme between higher education institutions outside the European space. The Programme is based on bilateral cooperation and is settled and defined by means of a Cooperation Protocol.
Who can participate and apply?
All the students of Partner Universities selected and nominated in their Sending Institution can apply for study mobility at Ensino Lusófona Universities and Institutes. The students must handle the nomination process with their university’s services. The sending Institution handles the official nomination of the students and send this information to Ensino Lusófona Universities and Institutes by email.
How can you apply?
An official nomination does not mean that the student was accepted. All the candidates for the mobility programme at Ensino Lusófona Universities and Institutes must wait for an email with information on the next steps. After they have received this email, they must complete the application procedures and await confirmation of acceptance. No nominations or applications will be accepted after the deadlines.
When can you apply?
Please consult the here.
To submit your application, you must gather all the required documents and take the following steps:
- Submit your application;
- Collect and upload the following documents:
- Cópia do Documento de Identificação ou Passaporte;
- Copy of the Identification Document or Passport;
- Learning Agreement – Signed and stamped by the Sending Institution
- Academic transcript;
o Curriculum Vitae;
- Portfolio (available online)
Mandatory only for application for the following programmes: Film; Communication Design and Architecture;
After the application has been accepted
After receiving an email with the acceptance letter, the student must submit all the documents listed below.
Documents required for enrolment:
- English Language Certificate (B1) showing International Certification - TOEFL, ESOL, IELTS or OLS Exam (when not originating from a Portuguese-speaking country);
- Medical Report (filled out and stamped by the family doctor);
- Copy of the health insurance policy of the Sending Institution or private insurance policy;